- Doctors with MD/DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine
- Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (PGDFM) or M.MED in Family Medicine from CMC Vellore
- Doctors with MRCGP
- Doctors with MDGP (General Practice) from Nepal/ FCGP from SAARC Countries
- Mission Hospital Doctors with any Post Graduate Degree.
- Entrance Exam: No
- Course Duration: 1 Year
- Course Fees
- Indian citizens residing and working in India- Rs.90,000/-
- Non Residential Indians/Foreign Nationals- US$2500
- Citizens of SAARC Countries other than India- US$1600
- No. of Seats: 75
- This is a distance program of 1 year duration.
- 25 problem based interactive modules (compiled in 4 volumes of textbooks), in self learning format.
- 19 DVD Lectures by CMC expert faculty on Diabetes Management
- Two contact programs during the course period of one year, both to be held at CMC Vellore (1st contact program for 6 days consisting of clinical and classroom teaching and 2nd contact program for 3 days with intensive hands-on training)
- Four assignment modules
- Project work
- Training of Diabetes Educator / Counsellor- This is a mandatory requirement for doctors who are residing and working in India.
Application Fee Details for DFID
- Indian citizens residing and working in India- Rs.1000/-
- Non Residential Indians/Foreign Nationals- US$60
- Citizens of SAARC Countries other than India- US$30
For admission / enquiries please contact [email protected]
Click Here for the Prospectus