Diabetes Educators Training Programme
The Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, CMC, Vellore will be organizing a Diabetes Educator Training Program from 19th to 29th September 2022 for 10 days `with practical and theoretical intonation followed by assessment
We have been conducting the Diabetes Educator training program as a part of regular academics for the last 16 years. The 10 days training will include interactive lectures, discussions and demonstrations which will be presented by efficient and eloquent preceptors. This Intensive skill-based training equips health care professionals with knowledge on Diabetes and its management thus providing the required experience to support and help patients achieve individualized behavioural and treatment goals.
- Describe Diabetes, Its various types and Management
- Medical Management and Dietary counselling, exercise and lifestyle modification
- Educators’ role in the professional practice and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Patient education and guidance
- Hands on training in handling various gadgets and utilization of modern technologies in Management of diabetes.
- Foot care and foot wear in Diabetes
- Setting up integrated diabetes clinics and Type-1 Clinic with an emphasis on the close functioning of the Diabetes Nurse Educator and Doctor.
Methord of Selection of Candidates
Once you have submitted the online application, our team will scrutinize your application. Based on your candidature, we will send a confirmation email to you with the details of further proceedings and we will be in touch with you, on an individual basis to help in the preparation for the training programme.
For Enquiries Contact
CONTACT PERSON : Mrs. Shirly [Diabetes Educator] - 0416 2283156.
EMAIL: [email protected]
WHO CAN APPLY: Nurses [B.Sc / Dip Nursing], Dieticians [B.Sc in Dietetics] & Physiotherapist [BPT / MPT]
COURSE FEE: Rs. 9,450/- (Incl of 18% GST and it covers Course Fee, Course Materials, Lunch & Refreshments)
You will get the final certificate after completion of the course.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COURSE FEE REMITTANCE:-
Once you have submitted the online application, our team will scrutinize your application. Based on your candidature, we will send you a confirmation email to you with the details of further proceedings. After that you can pay your training fee online.
Candidates should remit the course fee using the online payment portal in our website using digital payment methods (Credit card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI payments (Google pay / Amazon Pay / Paytm / etc..). (or) raise a Demand Draft in favor of "CMC Vellore Association' and send it to us by post.